Comprehensive Home Inspection Services in Utah
When it comes to a real estate transaction, there can be many question marks for both the buyer and seller. That’s why home inspections and pre-listing home inspection are so popular. Although a walkthrough from a home buyer gives the buyer a basic idea of what a home offers, it’s almost impossible to know about all the details. Roof, electrical, and HVAC are just a few problems that are not immediately visible, but could cost the buyer thousands of dollars in repairs later on and adding a radon, to the home inspection ensures that there aren’t any unwanted surprises, so the buyer knows exactly what they’re getting.
WHAT YOU GET
- Industry-leading, comprehensive home inspection by a highly experienced home inspector
- Simple, accurate reports and summaries for repair and maintenance items
- Expert consultation and review of the inspection findings at the end of the inspection
- Gain insight into maintenance and energy conservation tailored specifically to your home or any real estate property anywhere in Ogden, Roy, Clearfield, Layton
- Utmost commitment to your satisfaction
- Obtain peace of mind during your home purchasing experience
WHO WE ARE
Our business is family owned and operated by Jeff Reed who has been around the construction trade since 8th grade. Jeff has spent a lifetime living in Utah and as a professional home inspector and knows Ogden, Roy, Clearfield, Layton and nearby areas like nobody else. Jeff’s level of professionalism, time spent and attention to detail are close to perfect because he knows that our customers deserve the best! From LARGE to small, we do it all. When looking for radon or home inspections from Salt Lake City to Tremonton you need to give us a call first at 801-710-1461!